Thursday 4 September 2014

How Has it affected your life?

Yoga amazingly connects the body, mind and soul. Better focus, better breathing and especially consciously. I have a better balance in the body, but also in life.

  Better eat over 10 years do not eat meat, I have never felt better in my life. I see things more clearly, and their goals. Yoga affects you at every step.

How are your hours? How do you prepare for it?
clock always start breathing techniques. There are many, so it is replaced. Then exercise alone compiled on a weekly basis for a different purpose - sometimes more dynamic, sometimes I will focus on hips and hip, next week, for example, will focus on gastrointestinal and digestive tract.   
http://time2shine.me/index.php?a=profile&u=verakoa

 When approaching full moon, so we train Greeting Moon. I am leading a varied hours. Sometimes we use the tools, sometimes at the end while relaxing read. Changing music.

 The hours are prepared consciously and lovingly. I enjoy it. My work is my hobby. When I teach children's yoga, an hour is composed of yogic games and adapted according to the age of the children.

How do you spend your free time? Your favorite book, food, music ... something interesting about you.:-)
S family. We live in the forest, there are very happy.    
http://chefz.org/index.php?a=profile&u=verakoa

 In his free time too sometimes I go to someone else to yoga for inspiration. I love meeting interesting people. Love to travel. One of my favorite books lately is "vigilance"

 By Anthony de Mello. I love Ethiopian, Mexican and Thai cuisine. A voice in my music by for, deserts her lot in my classes.

Your motto?
"If you want to change the world, change yourself first." Someone wrote it wise.

http://burroshare.com/index.php?a=profile&u=verakoa
Your Dream?
health and happiness for all. And then to plant as many trees as possible and send children to school in .. The fact necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment